INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site features.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
- Like many websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites.
WHAT HAPPENS WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- Personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and products in which you are most interested.
- Allow us to better assist you in responding to your customer service requests.
- Process your transactions.
- To register a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have chosen to receive our e-mail updates, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mails from Omega Ammunition, please refer to the “How can you unsubscribe, remove or modify information you have provided in the section below. If you have not subscribed to Omega Ammunitions e-mail updates, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and ‘Ammo Club’ Members will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail updates from us.
SECURITY IS OUT TOP PRIORITY
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible a few number of people who have special access rights to the systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All personal and credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Firefox or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term “outside parties” does not include omegaammo.com. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
HOW CAN YOU UNSUBSCRIBE, REMOVE OR MODIFY INFORMATION YOU HAVE PROVIDED TO US?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the “My Account” section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the “My Account” section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
QUESTIONS AND FEEDBACK
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ONLINE POLICY ONLY
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.